Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm back

It's difficult to believe that it has been almost a year since I last posted here.  I stepped away because my life has too much going on to take the time to blog.  But I am back for now, basically because I figured the writing could be somewhat therapeutic.

Much has happened, of course, but I won't take the time to fill you in on the last several months.  There have been a lot of ups and downs, though the downs seems to be more than the ups, but I am surviving.  I am grateful that my hope is in God who cares about every thing that happens in my life.

As for a good dose of chocolate, I think I just drooled on my keyboard when I popped over to my friend Jocelyn's blog.  Seriously, you need to visit and see these amazing looking Brookie Bites.  You need to check out her website, make some Brookie Bites, then send me some, okay?  :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Alicia Shepherd said...

Glad to see you back on here!!!!

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...